From small component parts to custom automation solutions, we offer concept-to-completion contract manufacturing services, including in-house engineering assistance, prototyping, various secondary processes, and inventory management.
CNC Machinery for Contract Manufacturing
At pāco manufacturing, our precision CNC machining capabilities have allowed us to produce high-quality parts and components for customers in a range of industries. We operate a state-of-the-art facility that is equipped with advanced machining systems including engine lathes, CNC lathes, and CNC mills with 4th axis and live tooling capabilities; we also provide CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) programming and CAD (Computer Aided Design) services. These capabilities combine to give us total control over the manufacturing process.
Typical applications include: machine components, shafts, pins, sockets, bushings, fittings, and spacers (to name a few). We offer a large number of ancillary machining and finishing services, which give us even greater flexibility to fulfill our customers’ needs.
In-house Secondary Processes and Engineering Services
Our company has the ability to finish and assemble parts, and provide documented testing and inspections as part of our quality control system. With pāco as a production partner, our customers maintain a competitive edge: reduced overhead and predictable costs are realized, while high quality products are delivered.
Contract Manufacturing Processes
- Traditional and CNC Milling
- Traditional andCNC Lathe
- Metal Fabrication / Welding Services
- MIG Welding
- MIG welding is a common welding technique that functions by feeding a solid wire electrode through a welding gun to join metal materials together. This type of welding is especially advantageous for projects requiring short turnaround times.
- TIG Welding
- TIG welding is an arc welding technique that is notable for producing zero slag. Because TIG welding reduces the chipping that occurs during fabrication, this option is ideal for projects that require higher degrees of precision, but it comes at the cost of lower welding speeds than MIG welding.
- Assembly Services
- Component Fabrication
- Controls Programming
- Control Panel Building / Design
- Inventory Control and Spare Parts
- Wiring (Machine and Panel)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
- Set-up and Acceptance Testing
- Installation and Start-up Services
Production Volume for Contract Manufacturing Projects
We can handle prototype to medium-run productions, and quote lead times according to the unique specifications of each job. Notably, we offer emergency and rush service in addition to our typical lead times, making pāco manufacturing the go-to contract machining and fabrication company to partner with when you require fast turnaround.
Materials for Contract Manufacturing
We work with an impressive range of materials, including plastic polymers such as ABS, nylon, PVC, and PTFE; and metals including alloy steels, aluminum, brass, copper, and many others. Explore a full list of materials for contract fabrication below:
- Aluminum Alloys
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Bronze Alloys
- Tool Steels
- Acetal / Delrin
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- PTFE / Teflon
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Various Other Plastics
Partner with pāco manufacturing to streamline your processes, and increase quality and consistency!