pāco manufacturing has been an established southern Indiana company for over 70 years. We specialize in Contract Manufacturing, Machine Design and Build, Automation Systems and Rebuilds / Upgrades as the core divisions. We currently have an immediate Full Time opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology as a minimum.
- 5+ years’ experience in Mechanical aspects of Machine Design.
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD and Solid Edge preferred.
- Applicant needs knowledge of Moving Mechanisms, Component part Design, Machined Part Processes, Processing and Handling, Automation Components and Welded Structures.
- Ability to generate Bill of Materials.
- Ability to follow (assist if required) a project through manufacturing process, assembly process, and debug of equipment.
- Capability of interfacing with customers and vendors as required for a project or quoting process, along with decision making skills.
- Offer support to sales staff when needed.
- Must be able to travel if required. Travel is generally 10% or less but is subject to projects / customers demand.
- Be willing and available to work overtime to meet customer commitments if needed.
- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Send resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: pāco Manufacturing, P.O. Box 2188 Clarksville, IN 47131.