“Outsource” your production component manufacturing to us!
• CNC, Lathes & Machine Centers (including 4th -axis CNC capabilities)
• In house secondary processes
• Prototype to production (average 1 to 1000 parts)
• Small component parts to assemblies to complete machines
• Work with plastics, aluminum, brass, stainless steel & tool steel
• In house engineering assistance
Cost Savings – You experience lower manpower requirements. You realize fixed cost predictability.
Plant Space Savings – You require less floor space and overhead. We manufacture your parts and can manage & maintain your inventory.
Equipment & Production Technology / Expertise – You have access to the latest equipment and production technologies through our experienced staff of engineers, technicians, programmers and production personnel.
Quality Control – You benefit from our quality management system procedures, ensuring that your customers receive a high quality product
At pāco manufacturing® we offer contract manufacturing services to customers across a spectrum of industries. We invite manufacturers to use our state of the art facilities, advanced equipment, and professional expertise for their production demands. From small component parts to complete machines we offer concept to completion service, including in house engineering assistance, prototyping, various secondary processes, and inventory management. Our CNC lathes and vertical machining centers are employed for precision machining techniques including milling, drilling, boring, and turning including contour, form, taper, and straight turning, internal and external threading, tapping, knurling, counterboring, countersinking, profiling, reaming, parting, and facing. We work with an impressive range of materials including plastic polymers such as ABS, nylon, PVC, and PTFE; and metals including alloy steels, aluminum, brass, copper and many others.
We also have the ability to finish and assemble parts on site, and provide documented testing and inspections as part of our quality control system. Lead times are quoted per job, and we offer emergency and rush service. We can handle prototype to medium run production. With us as a production partner, our customers maintain a competitive edge – reduced overhead and predictable costs are realized, while top quality products are delivered to their end users.
- Manual & CNC Mills, Lathes
- Turning (Contour, Form, Taper and Straight)
- 3D Machining (4th Axis)
- Part Dwg / Programming
- General & CNC Machining
- Laser Cutting Available
- Metal Fabrication / Welding Services – Tig, Mig, Stick
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Water Jet Cutting Available
- Low to Mid Volume
Typical Lead Time:
- Emergency Services Available
- Quoted on a per Job Basis
- Expedited Services Available
- Component Fabrication
- Controls Programming
- Control Panel Building / Design
- Installation & Start-up Services
- Inventory Control & Spare Parts
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
- Set-up & Acceptance Testing
- Wiring (Machine & Panel)