Pāco Manufacturing has been an established Southern Indiana Company for over 60 years that specializes in Contract Manufacturing, Machine Design and Build, Automation Systems and Rebuilds / Upgrades as the Core divisions. We currently have an immediate Full Time opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology as a minimum.
- 5+ years’ experience in Mechanical aspects of Machine Design.
- Working knowledge of 3-D CAD and Solid Edge preferred.
- Applicant needs knowledge of Moving Mechanisms, Component part Design, Machined Part Processes, Processing and Handling, Automation Components and Welded Structures.
- Ability to generate Bill of Materials.
- Ability to follow (assist if required) a project through Manufacturing process, Assembly Process and debug of equipment.
- Capability of interfacing with Customers and Vendors as required for project or quoting process along with decision making skills.
- Offer support to Sales Staff when needed.
- Must be able to travel if required. Travel is generally 10% or less but is subject to projects / customers demand.
- Be willing and available to work overtime to meet customer commitments if needed.
- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Send Resume online to email@example.com or by mail to Pāco Manufacturing, P.O. Box 2188 Clarksville, In 47131.