pāco manufacturing® began as Precision Parts Company, Inc. in an old sheet metal building located in South Jersey in 1946 by G. Frederick Rexon Sr. Through the years growth spawned six (6) moves to larger and better facilities with the sixth and final move to their current location in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. With a little bit of luck and a lot of hard work, Mr. Rexon was able to build a relationship with General Electric Home Laundry located in Trenton, New Jersey. This relationship created many opportunities for Precision Parts Company while earning a great deal of respect as a quality and trusted supplier.
In 1952, the Trenton plant of General Electric Home Laundry was targeted to be transformed into the Home Heating Division. In turn, Home Laundry was to be consolidated with the other major appliance products into one site located in Louisville, Kentucky. The new facility was to be named “General Electric Appliance Park” and its goal was to bring the home laundry (washers and dryers), dishwashers and disposals, ranges, refrigerators and window air conditioners all together under one manufacturing facility. As a result of the trusted relationship Precision Parts Company had developed with the engineers and buyers at Trenton, N.J., Mr. Rexon was awarded many opportunities to build some of the jigs and fixtures and tooling required for the new plant in Louisville. Since the setting up of a new plant required lengthy time and many tooling unknowns, some of the engineers from Trenton accepted transfers to the Louisville plant. Although this continued to create orders for Precision Parts, it also created many problems being 600 miles away. The obvious solution was to establish a second facility located closer to or in Louisville, Kentucky. After much coaxing from GE, Mr. Rexon accepted the challenge to locate a second facility in the Louisville area. In 1953, he found an old motion picture movie theatre located in Jeffersonville, Indiana. The building was complete with a stage, ticket booth and a slanted floor. The lease was signed and with a little bit of work, the building was converted into a machine shop and Precision Parts Company Inc. of Indiana was born.